Thursday, July 9, 2009

Big Brother 11

Ok my favorite summer show has finally started! The theme this season is high school cliques. There are the Athletes, Brains, Popular and the Off-Beat. (I would have been an off-beat). If I was on this show and they told me I was going back to high school I would have walked off the show, LOL. It would not be worth the $500,000 to endure that again!
Anyways... their challenge today was to go to the back yard where it was transformed into a locker room. They had to wear these giant underwear over their clothes and hold onto a toilet seat while suspended in mid-air for a "wedgie" effect. The clique that had the last person hanging would win - and their entire clique would be safe from the chopping block. The kicker? There was 1 more person who was going to join the BB house. Someone from the past!
They were: Cowboy, Brian who was voted off 1st last season, Jessica from season 11?, and muscle bound Jessie. I was rooting for Brian. Cowboy was representing off-beat, Brian was Brains, Jessica was Popular, and Jessie was athlete. The team who won would get the corresponding extra person to be on their team for the 13th houseguest. The person coming back into the house would also be HOH.
Again - I was voting for BRAINS to win because I wanted Brian to come back into the house. But alas, Athletes won, so muscle headed Jessie was brought back into the house. Great. He is SO full of himself and so annoying. Why why why???
The show ended with Jessie walking into the house. Can't wait for Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment